Mobile Data Terminal (MDT)
Now supporting QBCore!
This is a custom script that works, as-is, with ESX and QBCore but with customer-made changes, you could make it work with another framework - although I won't be able to provide you any support with this. This terminal is unlike any other because it was custom-made and meticulously developed in such a way to provide one of, if not, the best MDT experience out there.
- Animations and props are used for an immersive experience
- Optimized - This script was created with having a low resource usage in mind, ensuring that the script will not bog down players' performance.
- Active Police, EMS/Fire, and roadside assistance (mechanics) are displayed for quick availability access
- Set your GPS to another active unit's location
- Statuses are included to ensure transparency between all active units
- You get quick access to see active bolos and warrants
Bolos / Warrants
- Active bolos / warrants will be displayed on civilian and vehicle profiles, alerting officers if they have an active warrant or bolo.
- Alerted when a bolo / warrant is registered, ensuring officers are updated when new entries are registered (Customizable in settings)
- Advanced civilian search is available when making a person of interest or warrant, ensuring no spelling mistakes are made
- Advanced charges select is included for efficiency and ease of access
- Import images from a link or in-game (via phone) for in-depth report submissions
- Advanced report search is included so that you can find any report with ease
- Photo identification can be submitted to both civilian and vehicle profiles
- Customizable profiles features, such as phone number, address, relations, additional notes, and photo identifications.
- Registered vehicles are displayed, including whether or not there is a bolo out for that vehicle
- Licenses are displayed with the ability to be revoked directly from the terminal
- Unpaid fines are shown, even alerting the player when a fine is overdue
- Criminal history/priors are shown and the reports can be viewed directly from the tab
- Shift tracking tracks the duration of every shift and displays it all in a single, easy to use page
- Police, EMS/Fire, and roadside assistance have access to this tab (Displaying the players apart of their job)
Requirements / Compatibility
- OneSync Infinity, as well as legacy, is compatible
- ESX 1.2, 1.1, and legacy is compatible by default
- QBCore is compatible by default
- Translation is NOT available. Currently, the terminal is in English only
If you encounter an issue/bug, you may report the issue in my official discord by creating a ticket. Please be sure to provide detailed information so that the issue can be diagnosed/fixed easily.
This resource uses the Cfx.re asset escrow and encryption sytem. However, there are still a handful of files available to you for general configurations and framework adjustments. DB queries that are used to fetch character/vehicle data is all exposed so that you can ensure it works for your server. Additional information about the script will be provided in the README file.